Our kitchen services
Our kitchen services
Everything you need to make your dream kitchen a reality
Everyone deserves their dream kitchen. That’s why we offer a wide range of professional kitchen services, including planning, measuring, delivery and installation. We’re here to help with every step of your kitchen remodel project, so let’s get started!
Free kitchen planning service:
Our free kitchen planning service includes an online or in-store consultation with a professional IKEA kitchen planner. The appointment will help you develop a clear plan and simplify your project. You will get a 3D layout of your kitchen (including cabinets, appliances and countertops) and a list of selected products to make ordering easier.
Prior to your appointment, you will need to:
- Measure your space – The first step is getting your kitchen measurements. Instructions will be provided if you want to do this yourself. But if you live in an IKEA service area, a measurement technician can visit your home to measure your kitchen for you. (See kitchen measurement service below for details.)
- Choose your products – Start browsing our kitchen products now to get a better understanding of what you want. Knowing this before the planning session will make it more productive.
Online planning appointment
If you live in the continental United States, you can make an appointment now to meet online with a professional kitchen planner. Appointments last up to 90 minutes.
In-store planning appointment
If you want to meet at your local IKEA store with a professional kitchen planner, you can book a two hour appointment now or in the store.
Click above to schedule, change or cancel your appointment with a kitchen planning specialist. Available Monday through Sunday, 9am to 8pm EST
Kitchen measurement service:
Need help measuring your kitchen?
For those living in an IKEA service area, a professional measurement technician can come to your home.
Here are just a few things the measurement technician will do:
- Photograph each wall and overall kitchen space view
- Determine overall room dimensions, including position of windows, doors and sloping ceilings; electric, water and gas connections; and radiators and other fixtures
- Confirm walls are plumb and corners are square
- Enter measurements into your IKEA Home Planner account within two business days
The fee for your measurement technician visit will be refunded upon purchase of IKEA Installation.
You can schedule a time for a measurement technician to come to your home with your professional kitchen planner in store or online.
Kitchen installation service:
If you live in an IKEA service area, professional kitchen installers are available to completely assemble and install your new kitchen. IKEA kitchen installers are professional, licensed, insured, and warranty their work for 5 years post-completion on IKEA-supplied kitchen products.
After you have completed the kitchen planning process, you will receive an itemized installation price quote.