IKEA CANADA SCRATCH AND SAVE EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS (“RULES”)
IKEA CANADA SCRATCH AND SAVE EVENT
RULES AND REGULATIONS (“RULES”)
1. The IKEA CANADA SCRATCH AND SAVE EVENT (the “Event”) is valid from November 23, 2018 to November 25, 2018 (the “Event Period”). Scratch and save from $5 to $75 with any purchase of $75 or more (before) taxes, on a single receipt.
2. The Event is administered by IKEA Canada Limited Partnership, a limited partnership formed in the Province of Ontario with an address of 1065 Plains Road East, Burlington, Ontario, L7T 4K1 (“IKEA”).
3. The Event is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (each an “Entrant”). Employees of IKEA, its advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective parent and affiliate companies (collectively, the “Promotional Parties”) are not eligible to participate.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to receive a Scratch and Save Card (“Card”). Cards are available, while supplies last and may be redeemed at participating IKEA Canada store locations and Pick-up and Order Points (“PUOP") during the Event Period only.
5. To redeem a discount, Cards must be submitted at check-out. Minimum purchase of $75 before taxes, on a single receipt required to redeem discount. Limit of one (1) Card per customer, per transaction. To be valid, Card must be scratched by the cashier after registration of the purchased items and the mathematical question must be correctly answered.
6. All discounts must be used at the time of receipt of the Card. Only purchases at regular price paid in cash, debit or credit card are eligible. If any part of the scratch area is revealed prior to being scratched in front of the cashier, the Card is void. Discount may not be combined with any other offer or discount. All applicable taxes are payable on the full value of the purchase prior to the application of the discount. No cash value. Not applicable for online purchases, gift card purchases, items from as-is or purchases of IKEA services. Not valid in IKEA Restaurant, Bistro or Swedish Food Market.
PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING
7. Each Card will reveal a discount. Discount distribution is as follows:
For each IKEA Store (total of 500 Cards/store):
For each IKEA PUOP (total of 100 Cards/store):
8. All dollar amounts are denominated in Canadian Dollars.
9. Participation in the Event constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules.
10. Merchandise returned from a purchase with a discount may be exchanged or returned subject to IKEA’s standard returns policy. Refunds will be made in original form of payment only.
11. Submitted Cards remain the property of IKEA. Any Card that is tampered with or is mechanically reproduced, forged, altered, mutilated, contains or reflects a printing or other error of any kind, including human error, or is obtained through unauthorized sources, is automatically void. Liability for any irregular Card will be limited to replacement with another Card, while supplies last.
12. IKEA reserves the right to terminate or amend the Event at any time, in whole or in part, without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Rules.
13. IKEA, its respective agents or representatives, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, and assignees shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever for any property damage or personal injury attributable in any way to the prizes awarded in the Event. Each Entrant agrees not to make any claim against IKEA, or any claim against any third party which may result in a claim against IKEA, in respect of any matter in any way relating to or arising in connection with the Event.
14. The Event is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the Courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.